Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

WLC College Review- Growing Together by Rajani

Rajani is currently a student at WLCI.
In this post, Rajani shares the importance that WLCI has played in Career Development.

WLCI provides a bridge for a brighter future.  WLCI program i.e. earn while learning is very important for me. The opportunity to develop myself gives me the best chance to improve my career.
This is how the whole program works
1. They send students for vacancies in relevant companies only after taking pre-interviews for honing our presentation skills.
2. They provide good faculty for the theory courses and also expose us to motivational lectures.
3. WLCI’s industry experience through trainee ship helps candidates to get experience while studying, thus saving initial years of career development





For me it’s a way for success, so I am happy to be with WLCI.

Click for more wlc reviews and testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment