Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

WLC Review



My experience in WLCI has been great up till now. The college lectures are most helpful as they teach us more than just the content in books. The faculty is very helpful as they take painstaking efforts to make students understand all the concepts through real life examples and practical experiences.

I am student at WLCI Mumbai Campus and my time here is already proving to be a great journey. I have made a lot of new friends who have different interests and goals. I cherish this sort of exposure the most and get to learn new things every day.

The two major advantages that I have at WLCI are my peers and Shyam Sir. His lectures are truly remarkable and highly engaging. His honest efforts to teach us not only bring out the best in us, but also makes us better human beings.

-student, WLCI Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment