Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Find your best for your career in WLC

"The idea of work while u study is an unique concept earlier seen only the west, now we are also gearing to it. This is a substantial opportunity which will be in trend in a few years time, where companies will look forward for experience in such a manner." Rajendra Prasad 

Counted amongst the most popular and top B schools of India and is also listed among the largest professional institute of the country with the 31 learning locations in the country. WLC is offering the students with the various popular courses in management and they are as under like Finance, Marketing and Human Resources.  

The Business Management course can be studied at different levels and they can be Under graduate and post graduate level. Other than Business Management course in WLCI there are also many such courses offered like advertising and graphic designing at the same level under graduate and post graduate level, course in fashion technology both in post graduate and under graduate level, course in media both at post graduate and undergraduate level. There are some feedback of WLCI students which are given as under:

"WLC has given so me much of real world exposure during the Advertising and Graphic Design course I have learned more technicalities and have greater insight into the design process. 
It has given me the confidence to handle large accounts and demanding clients and open my own agency, 'Fossil Communications' within a very short time."  Firoz Merchant 

My learning at WLC College Mumbai, which is practical and project-based, and in the time I spent at Wigan U.K., has been extremely useful to me now when I design architectural walk-throughs and other communication material. It has helped to shift my focus to a broader audience.'  Sidhhi Bagwe 

 "This course has helped to face the real world and the demands of corporate pressure simultaneously with studies even before I finished my post graduation" Aditya M V
 

1 comment: