Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

WLC College Review by Lalngaihawma Pachuau






Lalngaihawma Pachuau is student currently studying at Mumbai Campus for the last 3 months. This post shares Lalngaihawma's opinion about the college.

It all started when I signed up in search for a course of MBA through online. I received an email regarding WLC College India providing PDBM courses along with pay internship. I had never heard of such institution providing both the two (PDBM as well as traineeship). So I was curious and decided to know more about the college. I did my research and was finally convinced that this is where I wanted to be.

So I took my chances and followed my heart. At the starting, being new to all the WLCI ways I was confused and frustrated at first but when I started with the module (classes) I was really surprised to know the unique layout and planning of the course structure. It feeds me with all possible knowledge I was lacking and the courses and topics are all related to today’s Indian industry.

Then, there is also the one week cutting edge camp where all the best trainers and speakers are interacting, guiding and shaping us with their several years of experiences. I was able to have a clear picture of my goal in this camp.

I got my placement at a decent company with a decent salary. The lessons being taught to us at college are purely practical towards the company and I am growing day by day. Once I am done with my courses not only will I go out with a management certificate but also with two years of working experience.

Click for more Reviews and Testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment