Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

WLCI Review By Jibu Abraham


Jibu Abraham is a student currently studying at WLCI and would like to share his experiences with all of you.-
The college lectures goes beyond the knowledge of the books and faculty makes the best of the effort giving with real life examples about each and every concept so that everyone can understands it.
At WLCI Mumbai, the experience till now has been a rollercoaster ride. I made a lot of new friends with different ambitions and goals. Most of them come from different backgrounds. These people are my also my teacher’s here at WLCI as I learn a lot from them.
The two major positives that I have observed at WLCI Mumbai are my peers and Shyam sir.
His lectures are fruit-full and engaging. He makes very honest efforts to impart the right of education and content along with personal caring that he has for all the students there.

Click for more wlc college India reviews and WLCI Review videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment