Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

WLCI is the Best Fashion College in India


My Career has always been a deep concern for me. With a keen interest in fashion I had worked hard through my school years on my creative and drawing skills.
When it came to finally choosing a fashion school for me, I came across WLCI. I had heard about the college through one of my seniors who also wanted to get into fashion in school. She had graduated through WLCI.
She told me that WLCI Mumbai was very popular among the fashion industry circle. Many Renowned designers had been involved with the students providing great industry exposure.
So I applied to the college and got through. I took admission as the admission fee was much less than comparative colleges.
The next few months have been the best time of my life. Every day I get to learn new things and apply my creativity . The different programs keep me on my toes all the time. I have already met many great fashion designers and am confident to making it into the industry,
I would recommend this college to anyone who is interested in pursuing fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment