Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

WLC College review by Trishala Singh

wlci reviews
WLC reviews
Hi, my name Is Trishla Singh, and I was a part of WLC College pursuing the graphic design program. The college provided with ample facilities to nurture my talent trough the highly skillful trainers and faculty.

Throughout the course, we were provided with various opportunities to work on projects on recognized platforms. Furthermore, the paid internship helped me to grow as an able team worker in the business environment.
Many of my most impressive portfolio projects were created under the guidance of my teachers at the college. The classroom learning is very important because as individuals, we always stick to a specific style of creating visualizations. Only through interaction can you move beyond this bubble and increase your horizon.
The college also helped me to equip myself with the latest technologies and tools available in the market. This is very unique as most colleges that I checked , were always lagging in the course curriculum according to the international standards.


This up to date knowledge comes very handy when applying for jobs as it gives you an edge in the Indian market. Most employers are looking for graphic designers who can work according to the industry trends and the WLC curriculum is always centered on this aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment